Dr. Ashesh Bhushan is an experience Ear, Nose & Throat specialist with experience of working at various hospitals of NCR. Post MBBS at National Medical College, he completed his MS from Santosh University. Dr Ashesh has also got a special Robotic Surgical Training at prestigious PGI Chandigarh.
- Assistant Professor at Rama Medical College
- Sharda Hospital & Research Centre
EDUCATION & FELLOWSHIPS
- MBBS from National Medical College
- MS from Santosh University
- Robotic Surgical Training at PGI Chandigarh
ENT specialists treat conditions such as ear infection, hearing loss, dizziness, ringing in the ears.
ENT specialists treat deviated septum, rhinitis, sinusitis, sinus headaches and migraines, nasal obstruction and surgery, and more.
Throat (laryngology)—Disorders that affect our ability to speak, ENT specialists treat these complications.